d-broad, Inc. is a fabless company focusing on interface and network communications, and provides various kinds of development services offering SD/SDIO, SPI, I2C, UART, RS485 (Modbus), PCI/PCIe, USB, SATA/ATA interface technology and wireless LAN, Bluetooth and SubG wireless network communication technology. d-broad proposes M2M/IoT total system solution including gateway development based on engineering capabilities.
Major Development Achievements
- SDIO device controller LSI design
- PCI, IDE/ATA and SD/SDIO Host bridge controller LSI design
- SATA and UHS-1 SD Host bridge controller LSI design
- Wireless LAN, 920MHz (SubG) wireless module design
- Multi-CPU/Multi-Port network switch server platform design
- Energy monitoring system Gateway platform design
- 920MHz wireless LED control with Cloud system design
- Linux, µITRON, T-Kernel, ThreadX embedded OS platform design
- Sensor devices and wireless communication system development
"eWBC-V1" is selected as reference of wireless LAN module for Renesas Electronics SDIO supported microcontroller "RX family; RX231, RX64M, RX71M" and "RZ family." Renesas Electronics is planning to expand target CPUs accordingly.
Users are able to do eWBC + target CPU evaluation easily with µITRON or FreeRTOS + Renesas Electronics network protocol stack M3S-T4-Tiny + SDIO driver + eWBC Wireless LAN driver. Wireless LAN expansion board package for Renesas Starter Kit (RSK) is available. Please visit the URL below for further details.
Inquiry and Questions about eWBC:
Masayuki Suzuki (Marketing & Sales Division)
SD-Link11n supports both Wireless LAN and SD memory on SD Shared Bus. Realize both Wireless LAN and microSD memory by loading a microSD card in SD-Link11.
Standard Compliant with:
Program Boot up:
DB300 embeds ARM CPU and independent two SD host controllers, enabling two SD card access and DMA transmit between two SD cards. DB300 supports 5 modes by combinations of RAID/JBOD allowing users to build an unique system with one chip.
Please also inquire about development of application boards and systems utilizing wireless LAN related products other than the above, such as 5 GHz band wireless LAN, small SiP modules such as IEEE802.11ac and 920MHz wireless.